New York Central Bee Liner

New York Central Bee Liner
RDC-3 #497 calls at Bedford Station

Friday, January 24, 2020

Holiday Railfanning at RA Tower

Greetings All,

An end of the year fun Holiday tradition on the NYCTL is the motive power and rolling stock maintenance blitz where I dig deep under the layout and pull out our assorted trains (some that I've totally forgotten I owned😀) that are seldom used. It's an enjoyable time watching these trains make their Holiday guest appearances on the layout and keeping them in good running order.

Let's check out the freight action at RA Tower:




Have a great weekend!!!
Thanks for watching!!!





6 comments:

  1. Very nice motive power video John! I enjoyed that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my favorites were the Santa Fe freight train, the BN train and the NYC with the 4 engines and the NYC green box cars. Thanks for making this an enjoyable video to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection you have! The Penn Central era and location virtual ops doesn't often give the rest of your varied motive power and rolling stock a chance to shine! Thanks for the roll-by video featuring all of those roads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliments Ralph!!! It's been hard to try and work some of this foreign road power into run thru action in the PCCMs but I'm going to continue to try.

      Delete