New York Central Bee Liner

New York Central Bee Liner
RDC-3 #497 calls at Bedford Station

Monday, February 27, 2017

P.C.C.M. 28C

P.C.C.M. 28C 

To:     West Mill
           Rock Ridge
           Terminal Yard
From:  North Side Yard

Arrival and departure of L.I.R.R. transfer freight.

L.I.R.R. transfer freight Extra 607 rolls thru Bedford NY on it's daily run to North Side Yard.
 Extra 607 rolls across the High Line and into Empire City
With the arrival of the L.I.R.R. train the 1/87th scale train crews engage in the time honored shooting of the breeze.
With all current events covered the L.I.R.R. crew is ready to depart North Side Yard.
A sharp looking yellow caboose brings up the markers on the L.I.R.R. train as it heads towards it's home rails.
North Side Yard out...

No comments:

Post a Comment